Saturday, June 28, 2008

Off my feet

I'm taking a temporary breather here. Today has been busy!

Annabelle's friend Katherine is coming to visit with her family, and we're getting ready. Fred and I ran to the commissary first thing this morning, and then I had a welcome this afternoon for the new DCG's wife. After that, I came home and vacuumed the first floor and the stairs and then set about getting some food ready. I made a yummy breakfast casserole to have for brunch tomorrow (I'll make a fruit salad and a tomato/basil/mozzarella salad in the morning) and a Käsesahnetorte to eat whenever. The cake recipe is actually Katherine's mom's, and this is only the second time I've made it on my own, so I hope it turns out well!

I just heard Fred come home from the office. We have to get ready to go to command's summer social. When we get home, our guests should be here! (Annabelle is staying here to play Welcome Wagon.)

No comments: