Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogging from bed

Oh, how I love my new laptop computer! I hung out with it at Panera this afternoon while Mike and a friend were shopping at the mall, and now I'm hanging out with it in bed. I'm beat, and it's so nice to just kick back and put my feet up but still be able to get online.

This is the first time in ages that I'm upstairs so early. With Annabelle's play practices lasting until 7 most nights, we're generally just getting around to eating or maybe walking the dog by this time. Maybe tonight Fred and I can actually watch "La Vie en Rose," which I've had out from NetFlix for weeks now.

My current obsession is Flickr. I have had a free account for ages, and mostly I just use it to post photos that I want to share with my message-board friends. The other day though, I upgraded to a pro account, and I have been uploading all the pictures that I've taken thus far in 2008.

I am having so much fun with this! Tags and sets and collections . . . oh, my! I know I'm a library geek, but I just can't stop thinking about it. It's a work in progress, but if you go here, you can see my photostream.

No comments: