Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Timely

Somewhere along the way, we got into the habit of having supper freakishly late, like 7:30 or even later. Today, however, we were FINISHED with supper by 5:00 and for that, I would like a sticker please. (Our earliness was really a function of lateness though, as Annabelle and I were at the Pilates studio until there really wasn't time to have lunch and then want any supper. So we skipped lunch and accelerated supper.)

Ever since we got home from Florida, I have been staying up way too late. It's not unusual for me to push the laptop away and go to sleep at 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. I'm sure that my tendency to lie in bed catching up on Breaking Bad (my new guilty pleasure) doesn't help matters. Thanks to tonight's unbelievably early supper, however, I am way ahead of schedule. Annabelle and I walked the dog together, and I just took a shower and finished the editing work that I set out to do today. I'm thinking at this rate, I can finish the rest of season 2 and still be asleep by midnight, a definite improvement for me.

Edited to add: Ha, 10:47 and I have finished Season 2! Now if I can keep from getting sucked in to playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook, I just might fall asleep before midnight.

No comments: