Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Addicted

Today was the first day in a long time that I haven't had any pressing obligations outside the house. Sure, I had to go to the commissary for a few things (like the pineapple juice I am getting ready to mix with a little Malibu rum), but that didn't take long. The rest of the day was free and clear, mine to do with as I pleased.

So you might think that it pleased me to clean up the house a bit or get some work done (I have an indexing project and editing project running concurrently). You would be wrong.

I DID do a little reorganizing of the file drawer in my desk. I am replacing the hand-written tab inserts with neatly typed ones and purging a lot of the junk that tends to build up in those files. And I took a nap, which counts as "me" time. And I played Bejeweled on Facebook. Lots and lots and lots of Bejeweled. I think I need an intervention.

No comments: