Monday, November 17, 2008

Wanted: new keyboard

My stupid keyboard up and quit on me today. Of course, as I type this it's working fine, but earlier today I could get only every other letter out and it was putting some letters up 4 and 5 times as if to make up for its deficiencies. I love my keyboard--it's a Logitech wireless one that came with a wireless mouse as well. I can do all kinds of neat things like adjust my speaker volume and launch my calculator and even scroll up and down, right from the keyboard! I had to spring for the Logitech one because my indexing software does not play well with Microsoft products.

Hmmm, I cannot believe I've gotten this far without it acting up. My sister suggested that I blog using it after I sent her a mangled email explaining why I've been so out of touch this morning. Perhaps it was just a temporary demonic possession?

Of course, now it'll never be the same again. Even if it continues to work as it should, I'll always be waiting for a relapse. Stupid keyboard.

No comments: