Monday, November 24, 2008

How do you get to Broadway?

Practice, practice, practice!

I got home around 11 last night and was out the door at 8 to take Annabelle down to Elizabethtown for the first of 2 days of school performances with her musical theater class. I've got a project deadline tomorrow, so I dropped her off at the PAC and headed for Panera, my home-office away from home. Fortunately I finished up in time to get back to the PAC and sneak into the back row. It dawned on me that I still had my camera in my purse from the trip, so I grabbed a couple of pictures and video clips. The clip isn't very clear because, hello, back row, and also because people kept walking in front of me. Still you can get an idea of how the show is:






After the performance, I ambushed Annabelle outside the dressing room to get a picture of her in her snazzy dress:



She has another morning of school shows tomorrow and then an outdoor performance at the opening of the light display out at the lake tomorrow night. Then she's off until after Thanksgiving.

No comments: