Sunday, November 23, 2008

Airport blogging

Well, my trip is almost over. I am sitting at the gate at the Harrisburg airport, killing time and taking advantage of the free WiFi.

I had such a nice time! Of course it was great to see Fred and to visit NYC, but it was also wonderful to meet his friends here at the War College. Everybody was so kind and welcoming! And now when Fred tells me who said or did what, I'll know who he's talking about.

I'll get back to Fort Knox late tonight. No rest for the weary though--I've got 2 days to get us ready to leave for Alabama on Wednesday. We're meeting Fred in Birmingham late Wednesday night and then continuing on to Dadeville Thursday morning. We will drop Fred off at the Nashville airport on our way home on Saturday. Then we just have 3 weeks or so until Fred comes home for winter break.

No comments: