Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Look, ma, no cavities!

The kids and I went to the dentist this afternoon and all came out with good report cards. That doesn't make for very exciting blogging, but I was pleased.

Right now I have all of my attention aimed at Friday. I've got 3 deadlines on Friday--a paper for school, an indexing project, and phase one of an editing project. Fortunately I turned in the indexing project yesterday, so that's off my desk. This paper is killing me though, and even though it's not due until midnight on Friday, I couldn't work on it that day anyway. I have a pilates class and a hair appointment scheduled, and I plan on enjoying them both secure in the knowledge that I've already met all my obligations. So even if it makes what little is left of today and all of tomorrow extremely busy and stressful, I am determined to make it happen!

No comments: