Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In my yard right now

You will never believe this (especially if you're Fred), but there are 4 guys in my yard right now with leaf blowers! This must be some sort of autumnal miracle.

A couple of years ago, housing here on Knox was privatized. There has been a lot of grumbling since then when things that we were promised failed to materialize--like having somebody else take care of your leaves in the fall.

I've been feeling really bad about the leaves for at least a week. I know if Fred were here, he never would have let them get so deep, but let's just say that lawncare is not one of my top priorities. So I never got around to raking them, and now I don't have to!

It's really true what they say: Hard work may pay off in the future, but procrastination pays off today.

No comments: