Sunday, February 10, 2008

Winter reading challenge: an update

I'm making a little progress with the winter reading challenge. On Friday night I finished Nicholas and Alexandra. It didn't end any better for the Romanov family this time around than it has any other time I've read it. This was the first time I've read it though since having seen their graves (in August 2004):



Anyway, I really felt myself getting more and more anxious at the upcoming assassination scene, so I have decided to go for something light for my next book. Next up: Stupid and Contagious!

  • In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
  • Nicholas and Alexandra
  • Russian Stories: A Dual-Language Book
  • The Shia Revival: How Conflicts within Islam Will Shape the Future
  • Stupid and Contagious
  • Unhooked: How Young Women Pursue Sex, Delay Love and Lose at Both

No comments: