Thursday, February 14, 2008

And now it's really over

Swim season, that is. We were supposed to have our end-of-season banquet on Tuesday, but we got cancelled on account of snow and ice. So it was rescheduled for tonight and, while it's not the most romantic thing I can think of to do on Valentine's Day, it was a nice time and a good meal. All the kids got towels with their names embroidered on them. Annabelle got her first varsity letter (now she needs a jacket!), and Mike got another bar for his letter. Mike also got the trophy for sportsmanship on the boys' team:



Today I made prints for all the kids whose picture I took over the past season. I wish I had taken more, as I didn't have shots of everybody. Next season, I promise! (I'm also up to be treasurer for the swim boosters next year.)

It's been a good year!

No comments: