Friday, February 15, 2008

Winter reading challenge: another update

I'm pleased to report a little more progress in the winter reading challenge, but disappointed to have finished my most recent book so quickly. Stupid and Contagious was a lot of fun with many laugh-out-loud moments. (I'm sure Fred just loves it when he's sound asleep, and I start giggling madly by the glow of my little book light.)

I am currently switching back and forth between Russian Stories (reading the English side and gazing longingly at the Russian side) and In Defense of Food.

  • In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
  • Nicholas and Alexandra
  • Russian Stories: A Dual-Language Book
  • The Shia Revival: How Conflicts within Islam Will Shape the Future
  • Stupid and Contagious
  • Unhooked: How Young Women Pursue Sex, Delay Love and Lose at Both

No comments: