Monday, February 25, 2008

What to blog?

Hmmm . . . I'm really stumped today. Mostly I hung out all morning doing schoolwork. Then in the afternoon I

  • spent an hour and a half helping to move band booster crap from the old bandroom to the new bandroom

  • hit Walmart for milk and cereal because our stupid commissary insists on being closed on Mondays

  • returned library books

  • mailed about a dozen different things (I HATE going to the post office, but I don't know why. Suzie, Karla, and Amy--you can all be on the lookout for mail now.)

  • picked Annabelle up at the house and dropped her off at her piano lesson

  • picked up Mike from school (he stayed late for band practice) and dropped him at the house

  • turned around and got Annabelle from piano and brought her home

  • picked up Mike at the house and drove him 30 minutes down to Elizabethtown for 2 hours of swim practice (ow, my aching back! sitting on bleachers for 2 hours is painful) and

  • picked up soup and sandwiches at Panera on our way home for supper
Now I am going to:

  • post this

  • put on my PJs and

  • go to bed
Good night!

No comments: