Sunday, February 24, 2008

Comment rescue

I really suck at responding to my blog's comments. I get so excited by a comment that I want to post a response that is worthy of it. Instead I wind up in some kind of comment paralysis and don't quite get around to it. And now with this Blog365 business, my posts are rolling off the front page so quickly that sometime a post disappears before I get a chance to respond to the comments!

About a week ago I posted a picture of Mike and his friend Dana reliving the experience of teen royalty as Mr. and Miss FKHS. My dad left the following comment: "Not sure who Dana reminds me of, but Mike looks like Sky Masterson, the softhearted gambler played by Marlon Brando in Guys and Dolls." I've never seen Guys and Dolls, so I had to google to see what he was talking about. I think Dad is right:



All Mike needs is a hat . . . and 5 more lady friends.

No comments: