Saturday, November 03, 2007

Personal record(s)

I meant to write this post a couple weeks ago. I was going to use this photo that my friend Teresa took at Mike's cross-country meet. This was Mike setting a personal record, finishing the 5K in 22 minutes and 6 seconds:



I'm a lazy blogger though and just never got around to posting that. It doesn't matter now, because today at Regionals, he set a NEW personal record of 21 minutes, 40 seconds. This is the only photo I have of him running today, and it was a pretty bad pic--terribly washed out, and his eyes were closed--so I solarized it for a funky effect:



Here he is after the meet with his teammates:



There were several more PRs in the group, so even though they didn't make it to State, it was a great way to end a wonderful season.

No comments: