Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another busy day

Hard to believe it's been a week already since I was blogging during class, but here I am again. I worked on my indexing project all morning, but then I had a school board meeting at 2:30, and I haven't slowed down since.

Mike had a rehearsal this afternoon for a talent show he's participating in tomorrow night at the Leaders Club. I let Fred take him to that since Fred will be out of town for the actual show. Apparently Mike did really well and impressed the warrant officer for the 113th US Army Band. He gave Mike his card and said he wants to talk to him about jamming with the band at their spring concert!

Tonight the kids had their second swim meet. I volunteered as a timer, so I had one of the best seats in the house but was too busy to really watch much of the meet. I totally missed Annabelle's 50-yard freestyle, because she was out of the water before I knew she had even been in. She did great though--shaved 3 seconds off her time! Mike also had a really good night. He came in second (by a whisker) in his 100-yard breastroke. The other kid's mom was my co-timer in lane 2, and we had a good time cheering for our boys.

Now I'm in my Intro to Legal Resources class (because FSU wouldn't give me credit for my ADVANCED Legal Research class from law school--duh) and just marking time until I can crawl into bed and catch up on "Grey's Anatomy." Tomorrow I'm helping out with band uniforms after school, picking up Mike from swim practice, taking Annabelle to a meeting at her old school, and going to Mike's show. Saturday is an ALL DAY swim meet in Elizabethtown. And Sunday I have a welcome reception to attend. The fun just never stops!

No comments: