Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Before I forget to post today!

Today has been a crazy-busy day. I spent most of it in Louisville, where I bought fleece-lined Crocs for Mike (who had been envious of Annabelle's), SCORED on a new skirt for myself at Macy's, bought new makeup at Sephora, totally struck out on finding a new dress for the holiday ball that's coming up way too soon, and bought some last-minute goodies at Whole Foods. I also made yet another trip to Walmart to pick up yet another trial holiday photo, but I think I'm getting closer to resolution.

Fred was supposed to come home tonight. He has been in Vegas and Dallas since late last week. Last night, however, he called to say that he's having to make a quick stop by San Antonio on his way home. So now he's not getting home until tomorrow night, and this little change in plans means that he is now going to be flying on The Day Before Thanksgiving (may God have mercy on his soul). I hope his day isn't all "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles," but I told him that he should prepare himself to spend the night in a roach motel with John Candy, just in case.

No comments: