Monday, November 12, 2007

The list

Saturday morning I made a list of "things to do today." I'm hoping to finish the list tomorrow.

Here's what I have done:

  • Cleaned in my bedroom for 15 minutes (I find that I can get a lot done in 15 minutes, and if I set a timer and promise myself I can quit when it goes off, I'm a lot more likely to get started.)

  • Cleaned in the kitchen for 15 minutes

  • Returned plates that were left at the school after the Homecoming dance (2 weeks ago)

  • Updated Quicken and my calendar

  • Gone to the commissary

  • Emptied boxes in the basement

  • Transfered my photos from ImageStation, which is going out of business, to Shutterfly or Snapfish or something

  • Finished an indexing project

  • Bought Mike's ticket to Tucson

  • Made a hair appointment for Mike (for tonight--that's where we're going right now)

  • Boxed up a return to go back to Zappos.com (which is the BEST way to buy shoes!)

Here's what still remains:

  • Clear off computer desk

  • Clean up all the junk I have downloaded to my desktop

  • Mail check for Band Boosters to pay for spirit pins

Maybe tomorrow . . .

No comments: