Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Overextended

The past few weeks have been nuts. I think it all started the week before Halloween. I worked on the high school Homecoming, and I was a delegate for AFAP (this really cool organized gripe session that is the fastest way to get things DONE in the Army--I should blog about it). Then there was all the sewing and prep work for Halloween. At the same time, I'm taking 2 classes for my Master's and freelancing a bit as well. In fact, I have a project in right now for which I woefully underestimated the time requirements, and I'll be paying the price for that right up until deadline on Saturday.

The thing is, there's really nothing I'm doing that I don't want to do and that I didn't willingly sign up for. It's not like I'm trying to schedule my radiation treatments so that they don't conflict with meeting my kid's parole officer, you know?

But whatever the scheduling situation that is equivalent to one's eyes being bigger than one's stomach--that's what I've got!

No comments: