Monday, November 23, 2009

Timely

I was really dreading working as a timer at tonight's swim meet. I hate getting soaked and juggling stopwatches, pens, paper, etc., plus it is so totally NOT "the best seat in the house" (see: the part about getting soaked). On top of that, I am nowhere near where I hoped to be with this stupid paper, plus I have to get us ready to go out of town day after tomorrow. But I said I would time, and so I did. It actually turned out to be a nice break. It's so frantically busy that there is no time to really think (like, say, about that stupid paper).

I don't have any stats or video right now. I know Mike came in second in the 100 breaststroke. Annabelle went along to shoot video, but it will probably be the weekend before I get around to fiddling with that.

Another trip to E'town tomorrow. Two, actually. We will go down in the morning for more school performances (for Annabelle) and Panera (for me). Then it's take the dog to the kennel in the afternoon and head back to E'town for Christmas in the park. Oh, yeah, still have to pack. And write this stupid paper.

No comments: