Friday, November 13, 2009

I've heard of green tea, but this is ridiculous!

I've been in a tea-drinking mood lately, mostly Lady Grey or ginger-peach decaf. Somehow I broke the whistle on my old kettle, so I needed something new. I thought about getting an electric kettle, which supposedly heats water even faster, but I decided that I didn't want yet another appliance plugged in and sitting on my counter. So I found this tea kettle at TJ Maxx, and I think it's just perfect:



In other news, Annabelle and I have begun the great pre-move purge. Today we went through 2 of the bookcases in the hallway and loaded up 3 boxes of books to take to Goodwill:



I also pulled her old easel/chalkboard up from the basement, and we plan on giving it to the little girls across the street. Too bad losing weight can't always be this easy.

And in still OTHER news, I managed to bite the underside of my tongue this morning while eating toast. It is positively throbbing and makes me feel like I have an earache. No pictures of that though.

No comments: