Sunday, November 08, 2009

Mellow

This time next week, I'll be pulling my hair out. I have a major paper due in my class right after Thanksgiving, so I'm sure I'll spend the week before Thanksgiving knocking it out. For this week though, I'm in denial and am enjoying the heck out of it. I've been cleaning my room and scanning some old photos and just making order in general. Plus, I had a couple bottles of Glühwein left over from last Christmas (I know! Leftover wine! How sad is that?), and I am slowly working my way through them.

Mike is indeed sick and will not be going to school tomorrow. Annabelle has been very industrious this weekend, having suffered earlier in the week through another all-nighter and being determined not to find herself in that situation again any time soon. She babysat our neighbor's dog this weekend, and I helped, so she is going to take me out to dinner with her earnings. Life is good (except for poor Mike being sick)!

No comments: