Monday, August 10, 2009

Visionary

I went to a new (to me) optometrist in Louisville today. I got my most recent glasses last October, but ever since about April or May I have felt like my vision is going dramatically downhill. It turns out I have old eyes, which I think is patently unfair. I've worn glasses since fifth grade! I should get a free pass on this reading glasses BS. Maybe it's karma from all the times I've picked on Fred for the same condition: "Would you like me to hold that across the room for you so you can see it, dear?"

The proposed solution: RGPs (Rigid Gas Permeable contacts) of the BIFOCAL variety! I'm mortified, but I hope this will prove to be the magic bullet. I'm tired of not being able to see, and I'm told these will sharpen everything right up.

In other news, I am a goddess when it comes to Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook:



At least until tomorrow when the scores re-set and it'll be like it never happened . . .

No comments: