Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Ouch!"

That's what I say today with every step I take. "Ouch, ouch, ouch!" That wunda chair just about did me in. I hope I'm getting around a little better tomorrow, since I have class again.

After Pilates, I'm picking up Annabelle's new (to her) bassoon and taking it over to be inspected by the lead bassoonist for the Louisville orchestra. I have high hopes for this instrument. It's a tremendous bargain and will allow her to continue to play for now without feeling like she has to mortgage her future to the bassoon.

Then I'll be frittering away the rest of the afternoon in Louisville, since my dad is coming for a visit and he gets in around 6. Mike will be taking Annabelle to her dance class and picking her up--it's very convenient have a second car and driver in the house!

I added Showtime to our cable lineup, and I am now officially caught up on Weeds. Now I have to wait a week between new episodes, just like everybody else.

No comments: