Friday, August 14, 2009

Ohio trip report

Well, I survived the road trip to the concert! The drive there wasn't bad, and I wound up killing time during the concert by going to see Julie & Julia, which I really enjoyed. After the movie, I drove back over to the concert and found a spot to park and wait. The show was over about a half hour after I got there, but it took us another hour just to get out of the parking lot! The drive home sucked, as I hate driving at night, but we made it home by around 3 a.m. Of course, I was so hopped up on caffeine for the drive that it took me a while to finally fall asleep.

I was glad I didn't have to get up and be terribly productive this morning. I don't know how Mike made it through a day of school on only 3 hours of sleep, but he did! (Of course, then he came home and took a 3-hour nap.) He says it was definitely worth the pain though to see the show he never expected to see.

No comments: