Monday, August 03, 2009

First day of school

As of today, both my babies are high-school students. This is their last first-day-of-school together (sniff, sniff). Here they are heading out to catch the bus this morning:



I guess I neglected to take pics on their very first day of school here at Knox. Maybe because I didn't think it would stick and we would wind up homeschooling again? But here are shots from 3 years ago to show you how much has changed:



Some seniors (not saying who!) did some decorating at the school last night (click to see better, especially the panoramas):













I have spent the morning working on the computer. It hasn't always been easy though:



The kids will be home in an hour and a half, and I can't wait to hear how their days went! I have cookie dough in the freezer so that I can surprise them with hot, fresh cookies. They will think I've been possessed by June Cleaver.

No comments: