Friday, May 08, 2009

Oh, dear!

Annabelle's lucky socks are missing, and I was the last person who had them! She took them to the concert last night in her bassoon case, but she had to leave the case in the bandroom. I offered to put the socks in my purse so they would be nearby in the gym during the concert. I clearly remember stuffing them in there, and now they are gone.

I've looked everywhere I can think of in the house. I went out to the school to look in the lost and found and to search the gym and bandroom. They're not in the car. Where could they be???

They're not easily replaced. For one thing, they came from Germany, and for another thing, they're lucky (duh). You can't just find that on eBay!

I don't want to be the Mother Who Lost the Lucky Socks. She's worse than the Mother Who Sold the Baseball Card Collection!

No comments: