Saturday, May 02, 2009

Carlisle report

The party last night was a fantastic success. Fred knew that there was going to be a party, but he thought it was a regular seminar party--he had no clue that it was going to be his birthday party or that we were going to be there. I'm so grateful to everybody in the seminar who worked so hard to make it a special night. I'm hoping somebody else took a better picture of us, but until I find one, here we are at the party:



This afternoon we hung out with my friends Ivy and Deana while Annabelle and her friend Julianna visited for the first time in 2 years. Julianna went to Faerie Fest yesterday and shared her new accessories with Annabelle for a photo op:



When the coffee shop we were in closed (at 3 o'clock!), we headed over to the ice cream shop Massey's, which my friend Kim recommended. I got a scoop of peach ice cream, which was delicious but not as photo worthy as Fred's softserve. So I borrowed his cone and posed for a picture:



Tonight we're going to a friend's house for dinner and getting packed up. Tomorrow it's a 10-hour drive back to reality!

No comments: