Saturday, May 30, 2009

I never planned this for today

Annabelle and I were on our way to Louisville this morning to finish shopping for our upcoming Jamaican vacation when I saw what appeared to be a kitten by the side of the highway. I turned back and stopped the car and found a little white long-haired fellow crying pitifully. I scooped him up and took him to the wildlife rehabilitator, who fed him and diagnosed him with a nasty upper-respiratory infection. She is caring for him for us until Monday, when he will come home after being fully checked out by the vet.

I certainly never planned on adding to my animal collection today. But how could I say no to this face (the eyes will clear up when the respiratory infection does):



The kids are arguing over names: Sweeney? Or Paul?

No comments: