Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nothing to nag about

For the past couple of years, every time Annabelle mused, "What should I read next?" I helpfully replied, "The World of Henry Orient." Every time she picked up another book, I said, "You really ought to read The World of Henry Orient." It got to the point where if I so much as opened my mouth in the company of books, she would irritably cut me off with "Yes, yes, I know--The World of Henry Orient!" And now she's gone and done it. She read it. And liked it. AND I KNEW SHE WOULD IF SHE WOULD EVER GIVE IT HALF A CHANCE!

So now I have nothing left to nag Annabelle about. But . . . you! Have YOU ever read The World of Henry Orient? Wanna borrow my copy?

If you want to know what it's about, go check out Annabelle's blog. She has very kindly posted her book report.

No comments: