Monday, October 06, 2008

Florida--Monday

Remember a little over a year ago when I posted this pic of Mike with his brand new learners permit?



If I weren't so lazy, I would be posting a similar photo today of him with his unrestricted license. Maybe tomorrow. But yay for Mike for passing on the first try! That's better than I did. I flunked on my sixteenth birthday and when I tried again a week later, I got the same humorless examiner, who totaled up my points and then totaled them up again and said, "Well, Miss Boyd. According to the numbers you passed. But I still don't think you're that hot."

I just got back from a delicious supper with my friend Cathy, and now we're getting ready to pop in a DVD.

Edited to add: OK, I've been shamed into getting up and getting a picture. Specifically, my father advised me to make sure to get a good shot of Mike's high school graduation so that I could use it 4 years later when I blog his college graduation. So here's the happy boy and his ticket to freedom:

No comments: