Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thwarted

I realized yesterday that I am in dire need of some new pants, and I found some I liked in an Eddie Bauer catalog. I don't know why I get the Eddie Bauer catalog, having never once ordered anything from there, and I don't know how their sizes tend to run. I thought about running right up to the EB store in Louisville to try some on--that's how excited I was--but decided to wait until today, since Annabelle had a bassoon lesson in Louisville this morning. I was really looking forward to going though!

So after bassoon this morning, Annabelle and I went to lunch and then drove straight to the mall. I headed straight for where EB is and . . . no EB. Gasp! Turns out they closed and will be reopening in a different location in October. I was so disappointed that I lost all of my shopping mojo and just couldn't get interested in looking anywhere else, so we just came home.

No comments: