Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting ready to get ready

I've been feeling rather antsy the past couple of days, wanting to get ready for our trip but having it be too early for most tasks. I can't clean the house too early, for example, or it will just be dirty again by the time we leave. I can't pack too soon, or I'll have nothing to wear for our last days at home. Last night I did work for several hours on the paper that is due at midnight on Friday for my class this week. I'll turn it in Wednesday night, and then all I'll have to do school-wise for the week that we're in Florida is keep up with the class discussion board.

Between the anticipation over the trip and the iced tea I had at Panera yesterday afternoon, I could NOT sleep last night. I finally turned off the computer at 1 a.m. and watched Mad Men. When that went off at 2, I STILL had trouble falling asleep.

I'm getting to bed early tonight though because tomorrow I can finally start DOING STUFF that will move me towards getting this show on the road!

No comments: