Saturday, September 27, 2008

This and that

I started preparations for our trip today, although most of what I did could probably have stayed undone for another couple of weeks (like cleaning out my email). Still, it makes me feel better to know that things will be in order when I come home. It's too early to start really packing, but I'm trying to get stuff together a bit. I'm also trying to work ahead in my class so that I don't have to be too studious while on vacation.

I spent a while this afternoon downloading podcasts to amuse me on the drive down. Annabelle and I are going to Target tomorrow, and I'm going to get one of those adapters so that I can play my ipod through my car sound system. I hate listening to books on tape while I drive, but I do love me some NPR, so I have close to 20 hours of "Car Talk," "This American Life," and "Splendid Table," as well as a few other things that caught my eye (ear?).

No comments: