Saturday, September 20, 2008

Homecoming 2008

I started my day by dropping Mike off at the high school to catch the bus for the cross-country meet and then going over to the middle school to decorate for tonight's homecoming dance. (Due to construction at the high school, the dance is being held at the middle school.) Then I ran out to E'town to watch him run (good run, too, especially given that this was his first one back after being injured), brought him home, and went back to finish the decorating.

Mike just left with his date and her sister to pick up more friends and go out to dinner before the dance. Now I'm going to stop by a neighborhood party for an hour or so before racing back to the middle school to work the refreshment table from 8 to midnight. I wanted to get a picture posted first though, with a promise of more to follow tomorrow:

No comments: