Saturday, July 12, 2008

So, about that LOLcat

Here's one that represents me today:



Opening night was a complete success, and Annabelle had a blast at the post-performance lasagna party, which went until midnight. We were really late getting home, and then I had to get up at 7:00 to make it to my 9:00 hair appointment in Louisville.

Afterwards I took Annabelle's Macbook to the Apple store to see about getting a couple of minor glitches fixed. Stupid me--do you know what the Apple store looks like the day after the release of a new iPhone? There were lines just to get in the store. Anyway, when I brought it back home and she booted it up, the glitches had disappeared. So maybe all it needed was a trip to Louisville. Who knows?

We are going as a family (plus Mike's friend Nick who is visiting from Texas) to see tonight's show. Can't wait!

No comments: