Sunday, July 13, 2008

I crack myself up

We had some time to kill between dropping Annabelle off at the theater yesterday afternoon and returning to see the show, so we decided to run a few errands. While Fred went into Lowe's to buy some paint, I dashed into Feeder Supply with Mike and his friend Nick to buy some poo bags--rolls of plastic baggies that hang from the handle of Ginger's leash and enable us to do our part to keep the neighborhood tidy.

Anyway, we were standing in line with the poo bags when I noticed that the package proudly declared the bags to be biodegradable EXCEPT IN CALIFORNIA. "Amazing!" I said. "How on earth does the bag know it's in California?" I think the sales clerk thought I was serious. He solemnly assured me that the bags were indeed biodegrable in California. I thanked him and said I would keep that in mind should I ever take a bag of poop to California.

No comments: