Saturday, January 05, 2008

Blog365: Day 5

We've spent this rainy Saturday getting stuff done around the house. Fred worked on the desk he is painting for Annabelle's room, and I worked on my ongoing quest for Total Photo Organization. We also took down all the Christmas stuff. I am always so glad to get that mess packed away for another year!

The other day we finally got around to framing the painting I gave Fred for our anniversary last summer:



That's our house, and if you look in the top left-hand window, that's our cat Eddie. My friend Marianthe Snyder painted it for me. She's the artist who painted the amazing Derby-themed horse for last year's Run for the Gold.

Mike's week of fun in Arizona is at an end. He's currently sitting in the Tucson airport, where his flight has been delayed for an hour. Southwest swears that he will have time to make his connection in Vegas, so we shall see. He's not due to arrive in Louisville until almost 1 a.m. as it is, so I hope he's not too much later than that.

No comments: