Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Blog365: Day 2

I had another chance to practice with my new camera at today's swim meet. I took some video of Annabelle's 50-yard freestyle:



(Hey, speaking of Annabelle, guess who else is participating in Blog365? Go over there right now and show Annabelle the love!)

I didn't get another chance to take pictures of her, so I practiced on other people's kids instead. Nothing to write home about. Out of 63 photos, I got 2 that were semi-decent or at least interesting. Here is "semi-decent," a somewhat blurry shot of some kid from Trinity (click to see it bigger):



And here is "interesting," one of our guys (again, clicking makes the photo grow):



Damn, I really wish that one had been centered, thus elevating it to semi-decent status!

Of course, they both get even more interesting if I solarize them. Check it out!

No comments: