Thursday, November 02, 2006

Perhaps a shoe intervention is in order?

Remember when I bought myself some new, used shoes off of ebay? I found the thrill to be so intoxicating that I just had to look for some more. Before I knew it, these babies were all mine:



Apparently these shoes inspire either great love or great hate. Obviously, I love them. If you don't, please don't tell me.

Then I grabbed a pair of black Mary Janes in the same style as the ones I got Annabelle this summer.



That's over $300 worth of shoes for about $50 plus shipping. How exciting!

You know what else is thrilling? Finding out that you live within an hour of the Zappos return outlet--THAT is thrilling! I haven't made my journey yet, but I plan on it. Heck, 28 new pairs of shoes, and I'll have something to write about for each day of this month.

No comments: