Friday, November 03, 2006

My boring day

When I first started my old blog, I was initially hesitant to give my posts titles. I figured the blog was like a diary, and I worried that titles might inhibit me from writing. Either the pressure of coming up with a catchy title would be too much, or I might worry that what I had to report for that day wasn't worthy of a title. Today would definitely be one such day, but I have promised to write every day this month, so this is what you get.

Fred has been TDY since Wednesday, so I had the pleasure of taking Ginger out for her pre-dawn potty break. And her post-breakfast potty break. I would have gotten the noontime one and possibly the late afternoon one as well, but Annabelle was home from school today "sickish." I figured the fresh air would do her good, so she got those. She and I did the post-supper walk together just a little while ago, and I'll go walk Ginger around the house at around 11 tonight before I go to bed. Fred usually takes her out around 10, but I'm pushing it late in hopes that she'll let me sleep a little later in the morning. One can dream.

Aside from dog-walking, I also worked on my current indexing project today; got my nails done; bought sour cream for the PTO's baked potato bar tomorrow; volunteered at the OCSC bazaar; and took the kids and one of Mike's friends out for Chinese food. See? I told you today was boring. Boring but pleasant. It doesn't make for the best writing, but it's pretty good living.

No comments: