Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A song from my sole(s)

I saw 'em on ebay.
Couldn't refuse.
Five days later I'm sportin'
My new used shoes!
(Oh, yeah)
Don't you laugh at
My new used shoes!
(Uh uh)
I can buy something else with what I saved on
My new used shoes:




Every time Annabelle wears her cool Josef Seibel shoes that we bought in Germany, I am overcome with a wave of envy. I wanted those shoes for me, for ME! And while I am thrilled that they fit her and that she loves them so, I just had to find some similar shoes for myself.

On a lark, I decided to check ebay, and lo and behold! there they were. The perfect shoes for me. An almost-new pair of Josef Seibel shoes that would have sold new for $125. I watched the auction obsessively for several days and put in my bid at the last possible minute. Fifteen dollars later (including shipping), they were mine!

Oh, how I love them. And I love that they fit into my ongoing quest to save millions of dollars by buying stuff on sale!

No comments: