Monday, November 06, 2006

This post brought to you by Panera

It is all Gretchyn's fault. About a year ago, she happened to mention to me that Panera makes really good hot chocolate. I filed that nugget of information away in the dark recesses of my brain but didn't think too much about it, as I didn't have a Panera anywhere near me.

Well, guess what came to Elizabethtown this summer? Yup, Panera.

So Saturday night, Fred and I came here for supper with Annabelle, and it was all just soooo good. I had half a roast-beef-and-cheddar sandwich and a cup of French onion soup and thought while I was at it, I should try the hot chocolate to see if it's as good as Gretchyn says.

Oh. My. God. It's so good. I mean really, really good.

So then yesterday, Fred and I went to Target and drove by Panera, and we stopped for coffee for Fred and hot chocolate and a croissant for me.

Now here it is Monday. I woke up thinking of this hot chocolate. I really need to go to Target again, but I knew I wouldn't be able to resist stopping at Panera. I IMed Gretchyn and told her how she had ruined my life, and she told me I should go get me some hot chocolate, so here I am. Best of all Panera has free wi-fi, so I've got my hot chocolate, my croissant, and my beloved computer:



I have decided that I am moving in to this nice corner booth. Please forward my mail. Fred, kids, I'm going to miss you guys. Blame Gretchyn.

No comments: