Friday, November 05, 2010

Weekend to-do list

1. Replace Eddie's missing claw covers. We need to get back on that now that we've got the new sofa. Speaking of . . .

2. Take a picture of the new sofa to show you.

3. Work on indexing projects.

4. Make poodle skirt (actually a kitty-cat skirt) for Annabelle for her Grease costume.

5. Get to the grocery store and plan some meals. Pizza tonight, Polish sausage last night, and rotisserie chicken the night before that. It's probably time I actually cooked something.

6. Finish painting our room (that's actually on Fred's list).

7. Continue setting up my office. We swapped our bedroom out for my office, and I love the new arrangement. The new bedroom is super quiet, and the new office gets the morning light.

Let's see how much actually gets done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have said this several days ago: Welcome back, Bonnie! I've missed you.

Looking forward to seeing the new sofa (and any other pictures you might wish to post.)

Love, Grandma

Bonnie said...

Aw, thanks, Grandma! I love you! :-)