Sunday, November 28, 2010

Is November over yet?

Today is definitely one of those days I would skip out on blogging were it not for NaBloPoMo. I have been down most of the day with a horrible cold, so most of my activity has been crawling out of bed for a cup of tea. I didn't even go with Fred to take Mike to the airport.

Mike is on his way back to Tally right now by way of Atlanta. He has one more week of classes and then finals. He should be back here for winter break in 11 days--can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie,
What you need is a HOT rum toddy. It won't cure your cold but you'll feel a lot better!

Dave

Bonnie said...

Dave, I had to google to see what exactly a hot rum toddy is. Sounds good! Now I'm wondering why I never thought to add some booze to my Russian tea. Hmmmm . . .