Thursday, April 23, 2009

Double E'town day

I came to E'town earlier today for a farewell luncheon for the executive board of the international group (membership chair here!). Then I came back in the late afternoon to take Annabelle to youth orchestra rehearsal. I am blogging from my phone while I wait for her, as I am trying to curb the amount of time I spend on the computer in the evening. Seems the best way for me to do that is not to turn it on in the first place. Sure, I could log on "just for a minute," but it never seems to work out that way. I'm weak. First I blog. Then I check the weather forecast. Then before I know it, it's 2 hours later and I'm googling to find out whatever happened to the first kid who played Chris on "The Partridge Family." (What did happen to him anyway?)

No comments: