Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well, the flu test was negative . . .

. . . but I think it's wrong.

When I went to bed last night, I noticed a little tickle in my throat. Nothing major, and the only reason I remember it is that I decided I was too lazy to get up and get a drink of water. This morning I had a cough. By noon I had a cough and body aches. And over the course of the afternoon, I felt my temperature rise bit by bit.

I had a hair appointment in Louisville today, which no way was I going to miss, but when I got home, I went to the ER. They did a rapid flu test, but it was negative.

I hope I hit bottom soon so I can start recovering. Fred is flying in Thursday night. We're celebrating my birthday on Friday, watching the state swim meet on Saturday, and spending the night Saturday at some swanky hotel for Valentine's Day. Sick is NOT an option!!!

No comments: