Sunday, January 04, 2009

Weekend update

Mike had his swim meet yesterday morning, and it went well, especially considering that he still has a pretty wicked cough left over from his Christmas cold. He placed first in his individual events (200 IM and 100 breaststroke) but was disappointed with his times nonetheless.

After the meet, Fred took off (and came back and took off and came back and took off and came back and took off) for his return trip to Carlisle. It sure was nice having him around the past couple of weeks. It was a little sad today, packing away the coffee maker and his mug.

Last night Annabelle had her youth theater pizza party down in E'town. I took my computer and hung out at Panera while she was at her party.

My big accomplishment for today was going to the commissary. Aside from that, I took it pretty easy. I'm trying to make "taking it pretty easy" my new way of life.

No comments: