Saturday, January 10, 2009

Progress report

Annabelle continues to recover from her tooth trauma. She is still confining herself mostly to soft foods, with vanilla milkshakes from BK and Lipton noodle soup being the clear favorites. The doctor told her to stay off the bassoon until at least Monday.

Mike had a swim meet today. It was a sprint meet (only short events) up in Louisville. He wasn't very happy with his IM, but he came in 11th overall in the 50-yard breaststroke with a time of 32 seconds and change. Last year at this same meet he came in 23rd with a time of 34.93 seconds.

I knitted my way through the swim meet (think Madame Defarge in a chlorine-scented fog). I'm about a third of the way through Fred's scarf. I would be further along, but I have developed a terrible addiction to spider solitaire that seems to be sucking a lot of my evening hours.

And look! New puppies:

Streaming Video by Ustream.TV

Edited to add: Hahahahaha! Victory is mine:

No comments: