Thursday, May 22, 2008

Busy, busy!

Today was a packed day. I spent the first 3 hours of it at the Toyota dealership waiting for them to replace my tie-rod (I have no clue what that might be). Then I zoomed home and zoomed immediately back out to the middle school for Annabelle's award ceremony. I had a couple hours downtime this afternoon and then went out to a farewell dinner for a friend of mine who is moving. On the way to the farewell, I stopped and bought a headboard I had found on Craigslist (goal for the summer: fix Mike's room so it isn't the pit that it currently is). Now I'm home again and packing for the weekend. Annabelle and I are heading up to Pennsylvania to visit her friend Katherine. We'll continue to blog every day, but it'll probably be short and sweet.

Have a happy and safe holiday weekend!

No comments: